Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Chapter 01: I've Got Hungry Eyes


ok, so i'm a bit delayed behind everyone else. i was sick of studying and reading about finance and accounting, that i'd decide to finally get my blog up and running! so here it is. theres not much that i want to type right now, besides that I am starving, and starving and cant seem to concetrate! SOMEONE FEED ME PA-PA-PLEEEESE! i feel like perhaps a burger. or sushi! ooo SUSHI! sushi it is. so random!

anyways back to the webolution! and yes I've realised that i have blOOgness and not blogness. I thought it sounded better and it was more entertaining! haha. I think i actually laughed when i typed it. ahhhh no food is making me all dellusional! HELP ME!

ok going off track again! I havent ever done a blog before, not that I know of anyways, so this is quite a new experience, so I'm looking forward to gaining new knowledge. I've seen a few of the other blogs. and looks GREAT! i'll add to mine when time allows. but I will definately be giving it a red hot go!


ta-da first blog done. and still ten billion chapters to finish reading for exam time. GO ME!!!!!

Eric Carmen - Hungry Eyes

With these hungry eyes
One look at you and I can't disguise
I've got hungry eyes
I feel the magic between you and I


2 comments:

Katie D said...

You're very funny Trang, I love it by the way what the hell are you munching on?

munchkin said...

hahahah it was some rib meat thing! wit a touch of lemon. it was to die foR!!!!! we were like hawks all night waiting for the plates to come out. forget the drinks. i'll take on the food anyday!!!!!!