Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Chapter 03: Runaway with Flickr

Ok, so I know I've neglected my blog for some very long time now, but here I sit dedicating the entire night to the rest of these activities. It shall be one epic night.

So whilst looking at photos on flickr, I've come across a friends cousin flickr photos, of which she is a photographer that is studying in europe and takes extremely talented photos. I have been told that The Herald Sun has even used her photos. Very impressive.

So the photo I've decided to share from the flickr sight was these gentlemen with a random seagul. Can't imagine what she'd have to say to these men so that she can take a photo, if she asked at all. But that's so the life, sitting at the park looking bored like that last man there.


Here's another one of her shots. It looks like it came straight out of a magazine. It's a picture of Liverpool! Oh how I wish I could go on holiday and get away!!!

Avril Lavigne - Runaway
And I fell so alive
I can't help myself, don't you realize
I just wanna scream and lose control
Throw my hands up and let it go
Forget about everything and runaway, yeah

No comments: